Hi,

the fact that you are using DI does not change your startup time. Your
application will take approximately the same time to load if you does
the injection by hand.
Actually, I think you want to create your view only when you really
need it instead of instantiating everything at startup. When using
Gin, it is common to let the
framework inject everything for you without considering what have to
be instantiate and when. Keep in mind that Gin is just here to help
you structuring your application.
If you want to instantiate view not at startup time but while using
application consider injecting Provider<T> instead of directly T. This
way you have the ability
to instantiate what you need when you need via those providers. It
will be a little bit tricker, because you will have to manager when to
instantiate your views but it's not
a Gin matter

regards