Hi, I would like to elegantly code my application. I am rather
confused as to how to code for multiple button/field.

such as: multiple delete buttons, or multiple update text fields

I have a working sample of it, however it is very messy and I would
like to know if there is any other way to do it.

Currently my code is as such:

SomePresenter.java

//.... some code
private void addStock(JsArray<Stock> stocks) {
    FlexTable viewStockTable = new FlexTable();
    viewStockTable.removeAllRows();
    viewStockTable.setText(0, 0, "Symbol");
    viewStockTable.setText(0, 1, "Name");
    viewStockTable.setText(0, 2, "Price");
    viewStockTable.setText(0, 3, "Change");
    viewStockTable.setText(0, 4, "Remove");
    int row = 1;

    for (int i = 0; i < stocks.length(); i++) {
      viewStockTable.setText(row, 0, stocks.get(i).getCode());
      viewStockTable.setText(row, 1, stocks.get(i).getName());
      viewStockTable.setText(row, 2, "$ " +
roundDouble(getPrice(stocks.get(i).getStockPrice(), 0), 2));
      viewStockTable.setText(row, 3,
roundDouble(getPriceChange(stocks.get(i).getStockPrice(), 0), 2) + "
%");
      Button removeButton = new Button("x");
      final String code = stocks.get(i).getCode();

//--------------------Here is the problem------------------
      removeButton.addClickHandler(new ClickHandler() {
        @Override
        public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
          deleteStock(code);
        }
      });
//----------------------------------------------------------------
      viewStockTable.setWidget(row, 4, removeButton);

      row++;
    }
    display.addStock(viewStockTable);
  }

SomeView.java

private DecoratorPanel leftPanel = new DecoratorPanel();
private VerticalPanel leftStack = new VerticalPanel();
private SimplePanel viewPanel = new SimplePanel();
private FlexTable viewStockTable = new FlexTable();

public HomeView() {
 //... some code

    // assemble left panel
    leftStack.add(addPanel);
    viewPanel.add(viewStockTable);
    leftStack.add(viewPanel);
    leftPanel.add(leftStack);

//... some code
  }

//... some code

public void addStock(FlexTable table) {
    viewPanel.clear();
    viewPanel.add(table);
// -------------- Can't be done unless I put it in another container
like the panel -------
// viewStockPanel = table;
//

My structure:
SomePresenter.java
  - addStock method - retrieve data from rpc then is creates the table
to view and pass the table to SomeView.java

I also do not like all the buttons are created in the view, if so what
is the point of MVP while I can also create them in Model and
Presenter alone. Since I created all the buttons in the Presenter,
when I pass the table to View, It can't be done with (viewStockTable =
table).

I do not like this is structured, is there another way to do it?

Thank you.