Hii Eric,
Sorry .. i didn't understood what you are saying. Those static maps
are using URL. But in my case i am using gwt mapwidget in which i am
not using any URL. For your referrence, i am posting a sample code
here..

<Code Snippet Starts>

LatLng monohaa = LatLng.newInstance(20.36, -156.78);
LatLng latlngXY[] = new LatLng[lat.size()];
// Filling some lat long values in this array here
//

MapWidget map = new MapWidget(latlngXY[0], 3); // just took some
sample positions of the latlong aray
map.setSize("700px", "300px");

add(map);

<Code Snippet Ends>

Can you please look in to this and tell me what can be done in this
case. Thanks in advance

Regards,
Phani Kumar K