Hi Everyone,
I'm relatively new to GWT development and Java development so please
bear with me.  It's been years since I've worked with RPC.

I created a proof of concept test app at the following URL - in short
testing a date picker and testing the RPC communications as per the
basic test project that gets created when you create a new GWT project
in Eclipse.

http://google.mathan.ca/BearsTouchPOC.html

When testing through Eclipse, everything works.  When I try running
the production version of the test site from my local computer (i.e.
run the html direct from the finder dropped into Safari or Chrome), or
via the URL above which is on hosted web provider, when I click the
send button I get an RPC error.

Is there something I am not doing  in the code, or maybe something not
installed that would need to be installed?

Thanks again!  I'm sure once I get through this I'll be set.

-Iain