Hii Vik,
May be this is usefull for you..

1. Make an interface ex: SearchService

2. Define a method in the interface ex:handleSearchEvent(<search params>)

3. Both your screen classes has to implement SearchService interface.

4. Define a method in your Search Panel Util class ex :
setSearchServiceRef(SerachService searchService) {
         this.searchService = searchService;
}

5. When you create the search util class in your screens, call this method
with (this) as parameter.

6. In the button handler of your search util class, call
searchService.handleSearchEvent(<search params>) ;

7. Since, you will have different implementation of the search function in
your both screens, at run time the functionality will behave as it is
defined in your screen classes.

I think, this is what you are looking for.

Regards,
Phani Kumar K

Regards,
Phani Kumar,