Separate application into 4 modules is good idea because you can reach
an easy way how to split the application into different javascript
files witth setting explicitly the split points (user does not
download all 4 modules but only 2 modules that he needs). It depends
if these 4 parts have large common sources or not. If the applications
are completly different just go with 4 different modules.

Hope this helps you

Peter