This is great news for me:
http://googlewebtoolkit.blogspot.com/2010/07/gwtrpccommlayer-extending-gwt-rpc-to-do.html

It is about a GWT RPC library that works on any Java client. I would
like to give some suggestions to the developer(s) of the library.

1. The server side should work on GAE.
2. The developers should be able to access the RPC client somehow to
be able to handle Cookies or other http headers.
3. The client side should work on Android.

I would like to hear from the developers if they read this. Have they
or will they implement any or all of this features?

Thanks