pls use Window.addWindowCloseHandler(
 new WindowCloseHandler(event) {
    event.setMessage("your message here");
 }
);
in your onModuleLoad() function.
when F5 button is pressed then custom message will be displayed if you press
OK button then reloads but if you press the cancel
then no reload.
OK and cancel is by default to the browser.
hope this will help.

pls use eclipse and press ctrl+ space then addWindowCloseHandler will be
shown and fix any class name if i mistook.
thanks
On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Ahmed Shoeib <ahmedelsayed.sho...@gmail.com