In case future presenter 3q requires a specific information which is
not sent in the old event thrown by presenter 1.
Than in future, we have to add that specific information in the event
thrown by presenter 1 ..  right ?

I mean information passed in the event is limited by what is required
by listening presenters?.

For eg a registration view may have different textboxes for first
name, address etc and the intial event may only be thrown with the
information that "submit button is clicked". And later on for future
presenter 3q we may have to add first name in the event thrown by
presenter 1.

Do you create event in the first place with all the information
available to accomodate all future presenters?
Do you create a "Value object" to pass this heavy weight information
from one presenter to another?

Thanks in adv....Plz respond....