Hi,

I'm trying to develop a simple gadget using gwt-gadgets, Eclipse and
Maven.

If i follow the procedure described in the gwt-gadgets "Getting
started"  page (http://code.google.com/p/gwt-google-apis/wiki/
GadgetsGettingStarted), my gadget is fully functional on iGoogle.

Now I try to convert this project to be compatible with Maven (and use
is depencies management, so useful in many case).
The gadget compile successfully with the maven-gwt-plugin but when i
add my gadget to iGoogle it seems that gadget.* scripting is not
present, here follows the errors of the Chrome JavaScript console :
  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getUrlParameters' of
undefined
  Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'runOnLoadHandlers' of
undefined

What I'm doing wrong ?