Hi folks,

i just upgraded one of my projects from 2.0.4 to 2.1.0.M2.
The whole reason was to use the new Data Presentation Widgets, which
indeed are very cool and working.
On the other hand I went into problems on my RPC calls. It seems like
the protocol for this has changed: from version 5 up to 6.
While debugging I got deeper into the GWT code and so found the
corresponding lines.
As you can see in the stack trace below, the exception text tells me
to reload the browser, but this does'nt help.
May anyone know why the server (on jetty) is still using version 5? Or
is there another way to force the server/client to use a specific
version?
I would be very glad if anybody can tell.

[WARN] dispatchService: An IncompatibleRemoteServiceException was
thrown while processing this call.
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IncompatibleRemoteServiceException:
This application is out of date, please click the refresh button on
your browser. ( Expecting version 5 from client, got 6. )
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamReader.prepareToRead(ServerSerializationStreamReader.java:
432)
        at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.decodeRequest(RPC.java:236)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
186)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:
224)
        at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:
62)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:
487)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:
362)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:
216)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:
181)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:
729)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:
405)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:
152)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler.handle(RequestLogHandler.java:
49)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:
152)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:
505)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection
$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:843)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:647)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:211)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:380)
        at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:
395)
        at org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool
$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:488)