Is so easy and free to install FF in any computer, that i don't know
why developers must keep loosing time with IE6.

When someone's want's a web development we must say "Ok, but i will
not do it IE6 compliant", Google doesn't losses any more time in that,
why should we?

I don't loose time in that. I have no more hair to pull of my head :D