Acris has also the client "conditional" security. Have a look on:
http://code.google.com/p/acris/wiki/SecurityClient

Just annotate you panel with
@Secured(Grants.ROLE_ADMIN)
protected VerticalPanel mainPanel;

and it will displays only to users which has correct security
permission.

You can study more in the showcase:
http://acris.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/acris-security-showcase

Peter