Hi,

I would like to show the contents of a log at the client side:

There is a complex operation (chess move analysis) on the server,
triggered by a client's RPC serivce call.
The operation produces a list of log entries, which should be
presented at the client.

My intuitive idea is to collect the log entries and return them as
part of the return value of the RPC call. But in this case, all the
log entries would be presented at once.

I would prefer the log entries to be shown as they are created. I
think that in this case the server has to contact the client. But I
have no idea of a concept for such a scenario, and I would avoid
getting the whole scene too complex.

How would you do that?

Thanks
Magnus