Hi Diego,

I think the template you like comes form the book:

GWT in Action
Easy Ajax with the Google Web Toolkit
Robert Hanson and Adam Tacy
ISBN: 1-933988-23-1

At least a large part of the interface seems to work very similar to what is
build as an example app in that book. The book by now is a little dated and
I would advise you to wait for the new edition of the book which should also
include things like the declarative UI and other recent additions to the
toolkit.

Other then that if you are on a course to learn how to write GWT application
should you not practice a little your self :-) Asking other will not help
you much in understanding why you are doing certain parts and why you would
not do things in a slightly different way.

Regards,

Rob