Hey GKotta,

What are you doing before the new FileReader? Are you saving the file
somehow? More code would help, however, make sure the file has read
permissions.

You can also check out the following link for getting the results of a
file upload.

http://google-web-toolkit.googlecode.com/svn/javadoc/1.5/com/google/gwt/user/client/ui/FileUpload.html

If you use AppEngine, checkout

http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/java/blobstore/overview.html