mm, I have never used Netbeans..
In general that problem happen when you run an app that isn't compiled.
When you run development-mode it generated a folder in the war directory if
it didn't exist. And if you try to run the app without development-mode
before compiling you will get that alert.

If your app works on development-mode there is something wrong with the
compiling process.
If you see the alert in development-mode (I don't know if that even
possible).. I don't know what you can do :P

Try to describe better the situation.