I have a GWT app deployed onto our client's machines. As an ongoing
development alongside, we have to release new improved versions of the
application fron time to time. Everytime we release a new version we
often run into the problem where the client's browser has cached the
old scripts scriptsand for a while it behaves strangly as the data it
is trying to work with is not quite compatible with it. What is the
best way to overcome this problem. Currently I have to tell the users
to clear their browser's cache for a new release but it would be nice
they don't have to do this.