Hi all,

I just learning GWT 2.0 and I just tryng to develop an application
using JPA (because i use the same API in other non GWT project).

I am following the following tutorial

http://code.google.com/intl/it-IT/appengine/docs/java/tools/localunittesting.html

I want test the back-end functions (no Http) and the tutorial provide
some helper classes used to "startup" GWT DB evirovment and making the
test.

but these classes seem to work only with JDO mapping instead of JPA
(the one  i use).

Could my suggest an (easy) alternative to run inside local Test GWT
engine?

Tnx all.

------------------------

import
com.google.appengine.tools.development.testing.LocalDatastoreServiceTestConfig;
import
com.google.appengine.tools.development.testing.LocalServiceTestHelper;

public class TestDataStore {

    private final LocalServiceTestHelper helper =
        new LocalServiceTestHelper(new
LocalDatastoreServiceTestConfig());

    @Before
    public void setUp() {