Hi

I'm working through the Hello World using the eclipse Plug-In.  Upon
startup I get the following

Initializing AppEngine server
Aug 10, 2010 10:51:22 AM
com.google.appengine.tools.info.RemoteVersionFactory getVersion
INFO: Unable to access
http://appengine.google.com/api/updatecheck?runtime=java&release=1.3.5&timestamp=1277158890&api_versions=['1.0']
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect

All web traffic for my location is routed through a proxy.  Typically
I handle this by setting the appropriate environment variable
http_proxy = ....  This doesn't seem to do the trick.

So I dug a little deeper and came up with the following properties

-Dhttp.proxyHost=192.169.70.1 -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080

which I pass to the VM via the run/debug settings in eclipse.  This
didn't do it either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best,

Sean