The gwt-maps API allows you to defer loading of the Maps API.  The
Maps API will not actually be download until you call
Maps.loadMapsApi()

Regardless, what I think is happening is that your code is failing in a static
initializer or before the onModuleLoad() returns.

One way to debug this is to put all of your startup logic into a
different method, and then invoke the method via a Timer or
DeferredCommand.  if your code is failing before onModuleLoad()
returns, you'll likely get a better stack trace.

You can also just set your IDE debugger to stop in onModuleLoad and
trace through it until it throws an exception.

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Vincent COROLLEUR
<vcoroll...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying this in hosted mode (development mode). I can see this
> error in the Eclipse console.
> If i use Goodle map API, i will not be able to load the other king of
> map i need to use.
>
> I tried many way to load these javascript files dynamically with an
> URL as argument but it's always the same error.
>
>  Module is loading normaly and when the code is reached, it unloads
> the application.
>
> Regards,
>
> Vincent COROLLEUR

Eric Z. Ayers