Hi Peter.

Not to be rude, but who cares?

Who cares if the user can see a screen that says "Client Data", when
the user can't actually download any of that client data?

IOW, what's the point?  If your sever is properly secured, then users
who aren't allowed to see the client data won't be sent it, and users
who aren't allowed to modify the data will have their modification
requests denied.  If it isn't properly secured, then what AcrIS does
is pointless. no?

Yes, it's nice from the UI perspective to let the user know why they
can't see / change the data, but what in the world does that have to
do with "security"?

Greg