There are a couple options using CSS:

1. if your layout supports you can try the 'zoom' property, it's not a
standard but it should work in most browsers. (I would not recommend
it anyway)

2. specify all your font-size's using the 'em' unit, then you can
dynamically change the base font-size and all others should follow
according to their 'em' value. You can find lots of resources over
this subject, this one is a good start: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/css2em.htm

This is the code to dynamically change style properties:
DOM.setStyleAttribute(element, property, value);

to get the Body element you can use:
RootPanel.getBodyElement();

Cheers,
Henrique Viecili