Hi Philippe,
I also have to use proxy servlet in my GWT 2.1 project.
I have to make cross domain web services call and then the response xml has
to be sent to client code.
Can u pls suggest me how to modify this servlet to use for my project so
that i should be able to make cross domain web service call.

Thanks
Deepak