Does anyone know if with Google Web Toolkit there is an easy way to
reuse your client size localization files (constants and messages) in
the server side code? I think in GWT 1.6 or 1.8 you could actually
call the same GWT localization code on the server side that you called
on the client side. I just upgraded from 1.6 to 2.0 and all of a
sudden I'm receiving the following message: ERROR: GWT.create() is
only usable in client code! That makes sense to me but there must be
an easy way to reuse your Constant and Message files on the server.
It's been awhile since I've opened this project but I'm pretty sure
that this was working before. Thanks in advance.