On 19 août, 15:50, myapplicationquestions <parag.bhag...@cgi.com>
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to do what GWT suggest in Perfect Caching section
> ofhttp://code.google.com/webtoolkit/doc/latest/DevGuideCompilingAndDebu...
>
> I am trying to add the following in my httpd.conf
>
> LoadModule expires_module modules/mod_expires.so
>
> <Files *.nocache.*>
>   ExpiresDefault "access"
> </Files>
>
> This does not work...

How did you test?
We've seen people on the group complaining about this conf not working
but they were expecting a "never cache" behavior (i.e. will always
download the file with its content) whereas it's even better, by
negotiating with the server whether the file on the browser's cache is
latest one (server will answer 304 with no content) or not (server
will send the file with 200 status code).