Greetings everyone!

In my company we are planning moving on GWT for web applications, or
not.  The main issue now is a visual editor for faster productivity.
Without a visual tool it will be impossible to achieve our goals.

We were about to register the excellent GWT Designer (we are using
SmartGWT for the widgets) when Google bought it.  Now we're zero
grounded again.

Is there any other (good) options?

Does anyone know if Google is planning to realease the GWT Designer as
part of the main toolkit, or else, and the timeframe that can happen ?

Thanks in advance,
Drico.