Hi all,

My GWT app makes server side requests using RPC, currently to a single
Tomcat server. I am now considering options to move this app into
production on Amazon EC2. The goal will be to have a set of Tomcat
servers running behind a Load Balancer. The setup will be as
follows...

Load Balancer - app.example.com which routes to
Tomcat Server 01 - app01.example.com
Tomcat Server 02 - app02.example.com
Tomcat Server 03 - app03.example.com

The RemoteService servlets will run on each of these Tomcat servers.
The user will enter app.example.com in the browser and be redirected
to one of the Tomcat servers. How can this be done with GWT? Will the
RPC calls break?

Thanks in advance!
DB