My question is simple. How to set style on specific row on CellTable?

For example I want to show table with data for clients who paid, who
not paid and who payment is processing, but each row need to be
colored differently.
I want to set green background color on row for clients who paid,
yellow color background color for client who waiting for processing
payment and red background color style for clients who not paid.

How can I do this?
Is there any method like addRowStyle()?
Table prepare HTML string and then set it to the panel to make
rendering faster but is there any way to set styles on rows for
specified entity?

Thx.