Hi Falcon,

somhow you made me want to use only panels that work in standards
mode. So I derived my TitleBar from FlowPanel. Now the red borders are
only visible at the top and left, not at the right and bottom. In
addition the text is not v-aligned anymore.

http://www.bavaria64.de:8080/LayoutProblem

What's this with the border? I have no idea besides
setSize("100%","100%"); And what about the vertical alignment?

If I get this fixed, I would prefer the panels for standards mode over
a IE7-specific style. Would you agree that this would be better?

Thanks
Magnus