On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 11:06 AM, olivier nouguier
<olivier.nougu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Or learn maven ;)

There are soooo many interesting things to learn, rails, groovy,
python, and on and on.  It's hard to justify taking time to learn
something that solves problems you don't have.

> More seriously, you can easy "de mavenize" aproject, but maven will help
> you:
>
> mvn dependency:copy-dependencies will copy all dependencies in a folder
> target/dependency
>
> Then you'll just have to add those lib in your build classpath.
>
> mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse will build for you the .classpath (among
> others) file to run in eclipse without m2eclipse.

I had to re-install the project (but maven was still installed).  So
Maven didn't install into my Eclipse workspace--I don't know why, but
it did not give me that choice.  Normally there is a little checkbox
(in non-maven imports) to import into Eclipse workspace.

Since it stuck everything arbitrarily into my home directory, I found
out that maven wasn't in my path, so I couldn't try what you
suggested.  But thanks, I do appreciate the reply.  I guess I could
set paths and whatever, to get the the NEXT problem, but it's probably
not worth spending more time on it.  I'm happy to use the standard GWT
fileuploader widget--I was just curious, because GWTUploader does seem
like a nice way to do things.

John