On Sep 18, 3:26 pm, Ashton Thomas <ash...@acrinta.com> wrote:
> Thanks very much, Thomas. This make a little more sense. I keep
> looking at the base roo application and it is showing ( I think as of
> M3 with the ScaffoldFactory) the use of the HandlerManager.

SimpleEventBus didn't yet existed in 2.1M3 and HandlerManager was the
only (provided) implementation of EventBus.

> So it is good to hear that for certain that we are moving away from
> HandlerManager and to implementations of the EventBus.

http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/source/detail?r=8756
"""Refactors HandlerManager.HandlerRegistry into a new public class,
SimpleEventBus. MultiFire, default source stamping, and event
recycling are left as features of HandlerManager. HandlerManager no
longer implements EventBus interface, in the interest of less
confusing API for EventBus users."""