The simplest way to do this would be,

Create a front end page with the neccesary stuff like Recipient's id,
Subject Title, Mail Body and send all this data to the server side alone
with the sender username and password also as this is needed for the
authentication.

 Then, make use of *mail.jar *for sending the mail from the server side.
This has functionality to send the email and with all the necessary
parameters like Mail Body, Subject Title etc.. (Dont know the exact function
names, but there is a provision!!). This shud get ur email functionality
working!!

~ Abhiram Wuntakal