I just downloaded eclipse v3.6 (Helios), Java EE version. I then added
the google repository at http://dl.google.com/eclipse/plugin/3.6 to my
possible installation places, selected all downloads (which included
the google plugin for eclipse as well as the appengine and gwt sdk).

I'm attempting to follow through with the tutorial, but there is no
"Create new web application" selection available in my new project
dialog box. Yes, I already looked in the "other" section too.

I'm on 64 bit windows 7, with 64 bit eclipse. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

 -justin