Need help please !.

I resolved the problem with compilation.Next a new probelm started and
this is when  building my project I get java heap out of memory error.
I resolved that using  extraJvmArgs  vm argument   , so then the build
works.
Now I get out of memory when I run my app using embedded tomat, using
tomcat maven plugin.
Please help me