Hi,

Two tips: Post GXT questions on the Sencha forums and download the GXT
source code and search it. The source is invaluable.

The stock class is not part of the extGWT library, but it is in the
source code for the examples. For 2.2.0 it is in samples\resources\src
\com\extjs\gxt\samples\resources\client\model.
You can add that to your project to get it working, but ultimatley you
don't want to use the data in the stocks file, you want to use your
own data in the combo box.

You probably want a to create simple list of "state" strings and
SimpleComboBox<String>

e.g.

SimpleComboBox<String> combo = new SimpleComboBox<String>();
combo.add("Iowa");
combo.add("Illinois");
combo.setSimpleValue("Ohio");

Regards,