Hi Esfand,

At present, you also need to run mvn package to ensure that
DataNucleus enhancement (attached to compile goal in the pom) runs and
that the static webapp files are moved into place under the target
directory. This will be addressed in the release version of the
plugin. Does that resolve the issue for you?

Thank you,
/dmc