// Create a tab panel

    DecoratedTabPanel tabPanel = new DecoratedTabPanel();
    tabPanel.setWidth("400px");
    tabPanel.setAnimationEnabled(true);

    // Add a home tab
    HTML homeText = new HTML("home blabla");
    tabPanel.add(homeText, "home");

    // Add button
    Button normalButton = new Button(
        "add", new ClickHandler() {
          public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {
            // you might want to add fields for text and tabname
            tabPanel.add(text, tabName);
          }
        });

I did not test it but I think this should work.

Best Regards,

Fendy Tjin