Hello

I have plenty of experience with GWT, and my app works on App Engine,
only I want to change it so that I can manipulate the page (the base
html file) on the very first GET request. Thus, I want to use JSP. For
starters my Eclipse (3.5.1) does not natively understand JSP files and
I have no idea how to get App Engine to process JSP files, although
that might simply be automatic.

Can anyone help me get started? I don't need to have any kind of
complicated server-side architecture like MVC, I just need to be able
to insert some stuff into the JSP file based on some logic in a Java
class. I imagine my Java class should go in the /server/ folder inside
my /src/ folder. Can I simply change myapp.html to myapp.jsp and put
some JSP that calls code from the server side Java class? How do I get
Eclipse as well as App Engine to understand JSP files? I see mention
of the Eclipse Web Tool Platform, but I don't know if that is a
different version of Eclipse than my Eclipse for Java or what. I don't
know if the GWT plugin will work for it or what.

Thanks!