Hi David,

Thanks for your reply,  but I have some problems with the helloMvp sample
app provided by you.

In HelloMVP EntryPoint class :

   - projectRoot\hellomvp\src\com\hellomvp\client\HelloMVP.java

    Error:Error:line
(39)setDisplay(com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.AcceptsOneWidget) in
com.google.gwt.activity.shared.ActivityManager cannot be applied to
(com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.SimplePanel)

   -
   projectRoot\hellomvp\src\com\hellomvp\client\activity\HelloActivity.java

Error:Error:line (32)setWidget(com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.IsWidget) in
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.AcceptsOneWidget cannot be applied to
(com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Widget)

   - projectRoot\hellomvp\src\com\hellomvp\client\ui\HelloViewImpl.java

    Error:Error:line (14)com.hellomvp.client.ui.HelloViewImpl is not
abstract and does not override abstract method asWidget() in
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.IsWidget

   -
   projectRoot\hellomvp\src\com\hellomvp\client\activity\GoodbyeActivity.java

    Error:Error:line (24)setWidget(com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.IsWidget)
in com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.AcceptsOneWidget cannot be applied to
(com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Widget)

   - projectRoot\hellomvp\src\com\hellomvp\client\ui\GoodbyeViewImpl.java

    Error:Error:line (8)com.hellomvp.client.ui.GoodbyeViewImpl is not
abstract and does not override abstract method asWidget() in
com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.IsWidget

Can you please guide me!
--
Regards,