Hello everybody....

I need your help.

Before to insert values in a database I have to check if some values
are not in the DB.
So I have to count the number of time this value appears in the DB.

If the number of value is greater than 0, I am supposed to stay on the
same screen.... But as we work in an asynchrone system GWT does not
wait for the RPC response. So it goes on the next screen without
waiting for the asynchronous result. (and the value who shall not be
inserted in the DB is inserted).

So is there someone with an idea to resolve my problem?

Regards