Hi
I want to design and develop a big enterprise application using just
GWT in client side.
I want to break this enterprise application into parts and I call each
of them a module (or bundle or portlet or whatever!) . These modules
might have relation with each other and might call some services that
exists in other modules (in both client and server side) .
The problem is, These modules must be Designed , Developed, Compiled
and Deployed Independently and Dynamically and they will be placed and
shown together in one context on the client  and the dependencies
between modules should be manageable (in both client and server side).
What can I do? What kind of technologies I can use to build an
enterprise application like this?
When you develop an application that is not divided into parts (In the
way that i mentioned) you can easily deploy your application after
building your project, but when you change just one form in your
application you have to build the entire application again, and
deploy  the entire application.
In this application I cannot stop the server to deploy the application
again, I want to change and deploy that part of application that is
needed to be changed not  the entire application!!!
Of course I have searched about the way that I can solve my problem!!!
I have found that I can use OSGI on server side because it provides
modularity at software construction level  and helps me to manage life
cycle of modules  and many other benefits that you know!
And I have found that I can use Gadgets on client side.
What do you think? Are they good choices?
If they are good choices, how can I start? I know that we have
different kinds of implementations of OSGi, like Apache Felix, Eclipse
Equinox and Knopflerfish. Which one is good for this choice?
How GWT and OSGi can be integrated? How can they interact with each
other?
To do this a gadget container is needed on client side!!! I should
develop it myself or I can use other technologies?