On 26 oct, 07:28, hezjing <hezj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> GWT 2.1 is using gwt-maven-plugin 1.3.2.google, and it is maintain in GWT's
> plugin repository.
>
> What is the difference between this plugin and the gwt-maven-plugin 1.2
> fromhttp://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/
>
> Where can I find the documentation for gwt-maven-plugin 1.3.2.google?

Form the user POV (your, our POV), it works the same as the version
from codehaus. I believe Google modified it to make it work with
AppEngine.
They said that they'll open-source their changes and contribute them
back to codehaus. On the other hand, the codehaus plugin is moving in
another direction (one version of the plugin for a given version of
GWT, i.e. gwt-maven-plugin 2.1 for GWT 2.1, then gwt-maven-plugin 2.2
for GWT 2.2, etc.)