If i do delete any occurence of the .gwt-DecoratedStackPanel style in
the CSS file,
i ALWAYS see the panel with its DEFAULT STYLE (!?)
If the style is not present in my Main.CSS, where is it defined????

Is it because this widget uses others CSS styles, like:
.gwt-StackPanel ...??
.gwt-TabBar ...??

But this sound strange, since
decoratedStackPanel.getStylePrimaryName()    and
decoratedStackPanel.getStyleName()
return    gwt-DecoratedStackPanel.