Hi all,

first of all, I want to say that I found no example of using the
RequestFactory with JDO. I want to use JDO with the RequestFactory,
so I´m a little disappointed, that there is so less support/examples.

I tested the RF with JPA and everything seems to work very well.
So I tryed porting it to JDO.

I have several problems, with remove and editing persisted objects.
Querys and persists work very fine at the moment.

So the first point, I´m wondering is, I have an version field on my
class.
I used the @Version annotation form the RequestFactory, and
implemented
the needed methods fpr this field. The problem is, when I create and
persist
a new Object, the version field is not set. The value is always null.
Anybody has an example how this works with RF and JDO??
My class looks like this:

@PersistenceCapable
class MyClass{

@PrimaryKey
@Persistent(valueStrategy = IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY)
private Long id;

@Version
@Persistent
private Integer version;

public void setVersion(Integer version){this.version = version;}
public Integer getVersion(){return this.version;}

public Long getId(){return this.id;}

The second problem is, when I call the function getMyClass(Long id)
I get an Error: EntityKeyId is not Base64 encoded.
I don´t know why I get ths Error.

So anybody has an idea, how I can get the versioning, and the
getMyClass() to work??

Thanks

Greets
Alex