But when I create the menu I have to write the behaviour of each
widget (when hide/show etc), so I have to instance them. I know what
you mean by using Singleton but with that approach I can specify the
behaviour, because they're not created yet.

What I want is a way to create a menu with widgets associated to it
and work like a standard web app with html pages, showing the widget
requested in the menu and hiding the other ones. But the problem is
that I´d like not having to instance all widgets at the beggining, but
I don´t see any other way to give them the correct behaviour.

Any other help?

Thx