Hi All,
This is my first post here so please be gentle.

I've joined a project where message bundles/property files are exposed
to client code using GWT.create(PropertyFileName.class). This makes it
very easy to assign read in values for fields, popups, labels, errors
etc.

Now the BUT, we want to increase the coverage of our Junit tests but
are hitting the classic "GWT.create() is only useable in client code"
when trying to unit test some of our classes. It appears that in some
lower level classes the property file references have been declared
using GWT.create rather than been passed into the widget, event
handler etc from the presenter.

Can anyone recommend any solutions. I thought Dependency Injection
might be useful here but I'm new to that as a technolgoy and have no
previous experience with Gin or Guice.

Will dependancy injection help here? Does anyone have an example?
Would an alternative be a better fit?

Hope that all makes sense, thanks in advance.