I'm trying to style a GWT2.1 cell table. Unfortunately I couldn't find
any documentation on the default styles. So far all GWT widgets I
worked with had default styles like

.gwt-DecoratedStackPanel {
}
.gwt-DecoratedStackPanel .gwt-StackPanelItem {
}
.gwt-DecoratedStackPanel .gwt-StackPanelItem-selected {
}
etc.

I couldn't find any of that on the cell table, instead there were
styles like class="GL0PBETBKC GL0PBETBIC" etc. (generated by GWT I
suppose?) on the elements, So what I did was defining a style for the
table with myTable.setStyleName("gwt-CellTable"); and then simply
referring to the different table elements with normal css selectors
like

.gwt-CellTable{
}
.gwt-CellTable thead tr th{
}
.gwt-CellTable tbody tr td{
}

Sure that works, but isn't the way I want it. First I'd have to call
setStyleName on each table I create and additionally it is kind of
hard to give elements a different style, lets say, first and last
column with different background, first td in first row upperleft
corner rounded, put different colors for hovering etc.

Does anyone know how to achieve that - have "plausible" classes on the
elements of the table? Or better yet an example to study? Thanks so
much!