You can create a Column with a ButtonCell as follows:
ButtonCell buttonCell = new ButtonCell();
Column buttonColumn = new Column<DocumentDetailsDTO, String>(buttonCell) {
  @Override
  public String getValue(DocumentDetailsDTO object) {
    // The value to display in the button.
    return object.getName();
table.addColumn(buttonColumn, "Action");

You can then set a FieldUpdater on the Column to be notified of clicks.
buttonColumn.setFieldUpdater(new FieldUpdater<DocumentDetailsDTO, String>()
{
  public void update(int index, DocumentDetailsDTO object, String value) {
    // Value is the button value.  Object is the row object.
    Window.alert("You clicked: " + value);
  }
});

Thanks,