Ok so it seems like GWT has major use internally for companies, but so
far is not a choice product to build commercial applications for
general consumer use yet. I like the framework as well and hopefully
it can make a push into consumer web applications, not just for
internal corporate use or android phone apps.

Harpal Grover
President
Harpal Grover Consulting Inc